 Organizations / United States / WAFOL / 8
Re: Details on WAFOL (Utah) get together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wafol
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 22:21:57 GMT

Ashley Glennon wrote:
Everyone can bet on
[...] seeing more of Jeremy and Barbara's cool space, Star Wars or train
models.

Erm, I guess that means we'd better get cracking, then.  ;-)

Should I, or should I not, bring over some ultra-top-secret Lego projects?

Cheers,
- jsproat

Change is good, but you can't keep it in your pockets forever.