 Organizations / United States / WAFOL / 61
Re: Details on WAFOL (Utah) get together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wafol
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 23:15:20 GMT

I am wondering...

is it strickly 'No Adults'?

i am not just some stupid kid, i am a veteren of lego and i think that i
could hold my own

Im 14 and if you need to see some of the stuff i have done you could look at
a few of my creations i think you would chang your mind