 Organizations / United States / WAFOL / 60
Re: Age Limit for WAFOL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wafol
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 23:23:04 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wafol, Nathan Falslev writes:
I've been in lugnet.space for a while now and just now started looking into
local groups.  I came across the large(300+) "Age Limitations" discussion and
wondered what WAFOL's limit, if any, was.  I searched in the previously
mentioned discussion and found no views.  I don't neccesarilly want to join
right now, I'm simply pondering some things.

Nathan Falslev
nfalslev@netscape.net
Exploria Main Interface
http://explorien.homestead.com/main.html

Yeah, I just post on another more recent dicussion and beeelliiiieeeve me i
am quite aware of how brittle legos can be and i think i would be a nice
addition to your group

when are usual meetings