 Organizations / United States / WAFOL / 7
Re: Page update and get-together announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wafol
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 20:47:59 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wafol, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Joseph Gonzalez wrote:
the page has been updated a bit:
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Glade/9007/wafol.html

Dangit Ashley, you've made me look at Duplo in a different light now!  It's
getting harder and harder to hate now!  ;-)

ashley discussed some very interesting ideas he's been working on (much more
than we've pictured there).  perhaps he'll clue us all in on his plans at the
get together.

Joseph -- the News and Shopping links go to the same page.  Is that by design?

yeah..it's supposed to be shopping news (two words-one term)...maybe i should
just drop the "news" to make it easier.

thanks, sproat

..joseph g