 Organizations / United States / WAFOL / 6
Re: Page update and get-together announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wafol
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 17:11:20 GMT

Joseph Gonzalez wrote:
the page has been updated a bit:
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Glade/9007/wafol.html

Dangit Ashley, you've made me look at Duplo in a different light now!  It's
getting harder and harder to hate now!  ;-)

Joseph -- the News and Shopping links go to the same page.  Is that by design?

Cheers,
- jsproat

Change is good, but you can't keep it in your pockets forever.