 Organizations / United States / ULUG / 40
Re: Yet another Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.ulug
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2007 05:58:25 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.ulug, Brian Pilati wrote:
   In lugnet.org.us.ulug, Spencer Fuller wrote:
   I will be there. but I am from wendover so I won’t get there till probably 6 on friday but I can be there all day sat and sun.

I could bring some ‘stuff’ mostly I was thinking a couple big pirate boats for your harbor section, and some monorail track and a monorail train.

also, do you still need baseplates? maybe that would be dumb to bring after you had already started? but then again it might be difficult to add a monorail run to an already assembled layout.

I will look for you Spencer. The Harbor might be full ;) but if you have blue baseplates we can always make it larger.

The monorail sounds great too.

See you tomorrow.

Brian

I found the switchyard info plus the other track geometery tips I was talking about before.

http://www.brickpile.com/track-layout-geometry/

you were right. that one on the end doesn’t just connect somehow. it is for double runs around the layout.