 Organizations / United States / ULUG / 37
Re: Yet another Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.ulug
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 20:49:25 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.ulug, Brian Pilati wrote:
   In lugnet.org.us.ulug, Spencer Fuller wrote:

This makes 3 shows in as many months. you guys have sure started out running.

so... can I help with this one?

Thanks, Spencer

Absolutely!!! Here are the directions to the show:

2501 Wall ave. Ogden, Utah

Here are the show hours:

Friday: 5 pm to 9 pm, Saturday: 10 am to 6 pm Sunday: 10 am to 4 pm.

Let me know if you are able to attend. I would like to watch for you. Also when you come to the front door, tell the ticket takers that you are with the “LEGO” group and they should let you in for free.

Brian

I will be there. but I am from wendover so I won’t get there till probably 6 on friday but I can be there all day sat and sun.

I could bring some ‘stuff’ mostly I was thinking a couple big pirate boats for your harbor section, and some monorail track and a monorail train.

also, do you still need baseplates? maybe that would be dumb to bring after you had already started? but then again it might be difficult to add a monorail run to an already assembled layout.