 Organizations / United States / ULUG / 32
31  |  33
Subject:
Yet another Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.ulug
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2007 02:35:59 GMT

So it would seem another Train show is upon us. This time it is in the old historic Ogden Union Station in Ogdon on March 2-4 (Well this Saturday of course). The show times are Friday 5:00pm to 9:00pm, Saturday 9:30am to 6:00pm, and Sunday 9:30am to 4:00pm. Admission is $5.00 with children under 12 free. Address is 2501 Wall ave. Ogden, Utah.

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&tab=wl&q=

The club will be displaying a layout upstairs, however our area this time might make things interesting. We hope to see anyone who can drop by. Oh and a side note. Just for everyone’s information, we as a club have grown exponentually!

Jeffrey Jarvis