 Organizations / United States / ULUG / 41
ULUG Meeting: Saturday 17, March, 2007
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.ulug
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2007 19:32:32 GMT

ULUG is holding our club meeting next this month. We will be meeting at Brian’s house (South of Provo in Spanish Fork) on Saturday the 17th of March. Currently we are finalizing a time, which those include 10:00am to 1:00pm and 1:00pm to 4:00pm. Though its looking like its going to be 10:00am. We will be covering a bunch of different things during the meeting, such as: MOC’s, Trackdraw/Track Designer, City modularity standards, Badge ordering for LUG members, Model cleaning, Set Draft, LED lighting, Peeron/Bricklink ordering. Also we will be covering some LUG leadership positions and setting up the standard protocol for positions and such.

Concerning the City modularity, we will be developing a club standard to be used for all our shows and displays from now on.

So if any of you AFOL’s out there, are in the area on Saturday, and would like to attend feel free to email me and I will get Brian to email you the directions to his house. And if you do attend, please bring any MOC’s which you would like to share with the club, or that are in need of a cleaning in a very bad way (Brian asked for the dirtiest we could bring and he would show us how to clean them, so lets hold him up to his word. Bring the “dusty ones” from the top shelf). It is open to everyone so you don’t have to be a LUG member to attend, but we would be more then willing to add you to LUG if you are interested.

Oh and PS: I will be discussing with the LUG about my idea for a project for one of my classes here at the University I am attending. If you are a train fan, it would be something you would not want to miss.

Brian: If I missed anything, feel free add it.

Jeffrey Jarvis