 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 94 (-10)
  Re: My website is up

Michaelangelo would be envious. Shoot me if you will, my most politically-correct TEXLUG-AFOLA members, but in my own words, "badass". Oh, we're a trench-mouthed bunch down here in the central south, alright. Laura, TJ pegged it right when he (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: My website is up

(...) That's great, Laura! I'm looking forward to the construction pictures. (...) I'm glad somebody is still thinking about the meeting. I know we've all been busy with the holidays and haven't had any time for Lego. I've hardly touched a brick (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  My website is up

Hi there, folks! Happy Hannukah, Solstice, Christmas, Kwanzaa, New Year, and anything else I might have forgotten. Hope the colder weather is finding you and yours safe and happy. I finally finished the first rev of my site on Lugnet. Please check (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Joining LUGNET

FYI- I received a reply from the LUGNET server today. Hopefully, I will become a LUGNET member quickly now that I have paid my membership fee. - John -- John Eric Voltin "John Eric Voltin" <jevoltin@austin.rr.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Joining LUGNET

(...) Just be patient, things will happen. When I became a member last July, it took a full month between the time I applied and the time my name appeared on the members list. You have to realize that the LUGNET Admins are working adults with full (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Joining LUGNET

I can't pay the membership fee until LUGNET replies with payment instructions, etc. I am wondering if they may have altered their application process and the new system doesn't work very well. -- John Eric Voltin "Shawn Gibson" (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Joining LUGNET

(...) Have you paid the memmbership fee? ShawnG (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.admin.general)

  Joining LUGNET

How long does it typically take to joing LUGNET? I submitted my application online a week ago and have not received any response. I even sent an e-mail to the LUGNET administrators requesting an update, but still have not received a response. Is (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  People!

Howdy again! I've updated the big list of Texas AFOLs: (URL) now have 60 known AFOLs in Texas. Please look over it and let me know if: 1. you're not on the list and want to be, 2. you're on the list and don't want to be, 3. your info on the list is (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Sales or Discounts on LEGO?

(...) A few weeks ago, Target (my local Target, in Houston) had the 4561 on sale for $99. But that's the only train theme set I've seen anywhere in retail. Wal-Mart will occasionally have a clearance sale, but you have to search the store to find (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact