 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 90
Re: Joining LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 02:41:22 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.texlug, John Eric Voltin writes:
I can't pay the membership fee until LUGNET replies with payment
instructions, etc.  I am wondering if they may have altered their
application process and the new system doesn't work very well.

Just be patient, things will happen. When I became a member last July, it
took a full month between the time I applied and the time my name appeared
on the members list.

You have to realize that the LUGNET Admins are working adults with full time
jobs and have all the associated headaches of an adult life. Lego is just a
hobby. I believe Suz is in the process of moving now and is pretty busy.
Don't worry, sooner or later, you'll get your membership ;-)

TJ