 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 94
Re: My website is up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 16:58:13 GMT

Michaelangelo would be envious. Shoot me if you will, my most
politically-correct TEXLUG-AFOLA members, but in my own words, "badass". Oh,
we're a trench-mouthed bunch down here in the central south, alright.

Laura, TJ pegged it right when he guessed that few of us have even
considered LEGO during the holidays, and I have not yet pursued the quest
for black slopes, but I shall, never fear.

Speaking of websites, you all might have noticed that ours has remained
stagnant since Thanksgiving; well, that's holidays, job-searching, family,
and so forth rolled into one for you. I did allow myself a single
guilty-pleasure two-day trip to South Padre to seek out new shells, and new
shell civilizations, to boldly go where no shell-collector has gone before,
but that's it, I swear. Just two itty-bitty days.

As I do not wish for my newly acquired HTML skills to atrophy, I do plan at
least one last update on the website before our February meeting. I do
welcome any suggestions, hints, or even subtle clues as to content. Anyone
who cannot access the site for some reason, let me know. There is some
possibility that the site may move to a new server in the first half of
2002, but that remains in the wings for now.

Keep up the impressive work, Laura.

Pat Hough
HTML Jedi (apprentice, 2nd class)