 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 333
332  |  334
Subject:
TEXLUG Info Lookin' Good
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 07:29:00 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.texlug, Thomas Avery writes:
I think you've done everything already! I've updated the planning page with
a few details, and a link back to your post.

<SNIP>

I hope this is sufficient in directing people to the right information. LMKWYT
TJ

Works just fine. Thanks for putting this info on the TEXLUG site.

Pat