 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 331
Re: Moonbase Pics Are Up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 00:06:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.texlug, William P. (Pat) Hough writes:
TJ, if you want to post pics on the TEXLUG site, tell me what I need to do.

I think you've done everything already! I've updated the planning page with
a few details, and a link back to your post.
http://www.texlug.org/spring2003.html

I hope this is sufficient in directing people to the right information. LMKWYT

Oh by the way I finally got a permanent job after nearly two years' wait.

Congrats!!! I see your LEGO budget growing in the near future ;-)

TJ