 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 314 (-5)
  Tactical Won't Function and Shields Will Be Useless

(...) It works fine, Chris. As they say in Orwell's 1984, "Now we can see you." (...) Excellent. More than a match for poor Enterprise. Congratulations to you folks and your son. Yes, I would appreciate hotel information, not so much in the "Rock (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Time is a fuse and it's burning

Maybe posting will work for me today....? So, I'm posting to see if it does work and to provide an update. My Wife and I have been planning our son's baptism for this Sunday. I will have secured the space by Sunday evening. The area around NASA is (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Time is a fuse and it's burning

(...) Thanks for pointing this out Pat. I forget how quickly time slips by. It's still January 1999, right? ;-) (...) I have not heard anything back from Matt or Chris just yet. I know Matt mentioned last year that he and his wife would be expecting (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Time is a fuse and it's burning

All: We need to buckle down and decide what we're going to do. By my count, March 1 is just 37 days off. That's just over 5 weeks. Thanks to Chris and Matt for making offers to host. So, where do we host our event? Also, for those of us who will be (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Spring Meeting and Moonbase Modules

(...) Hi Tom. You're right about the monorail. Actually we could get creative if the track curves didn't have such a large radius. As it is, however, what you are suggesting is precisely what I ended up doing with my super-module. Using the standard (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact