 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 284
Re: Introducing a Texas AFOL!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 18:28:06 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.texlug, Laura Hayden writes:
Pat Hough <houghpt@yahoo.com> wrote:
I am pleased to introduce to TEXLUG and LUGNET
Mr. Mark Bagnall.
Welcome to the nuthouse, Mark!  Hope you find a place
and get to join in the discussions soon.

Yes, welcome! We're a quiet bunch, so just jump in when you get a chance. We
won't bite :-)

(Glad to see you able to post again, Laura)

So we're shooting for one of the first weekends in
March?  Is that right?

I think so. That has seemed agreeable to a few of us. It will depend on the
meeting location and its availability.

TJ