 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 283
Re: Introducing a Texas AFOL!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 15:03:15 GMT

--- Pat Hough <houghpt@yahoo.com> wrote:
     I am pleased to introduce to TEXLUG and LUGNET
Mr. Mark Bagnall.

Welcome to the nuthouse, Mark!  Hope you find a place
and get to join in the discussions soon.

   Speaking of which, I vote for March 1-2 if it
means Tom will show up!
Even one of those Spring Break weekends we tossed
about. March 29-30 is my
last choice.

- Pat

So we're shooting for one of the first weekends in
March?  Is that right?

How's the planning going?  Anthony, have you heard any
more from your source?

I'm excited about the March get-together, in whatever
format it ends up.  I just finished my water wheel,
and I am trying to figure out the inner workings of a
mill.  Hopefully I will get it done by March.  I know
it's a Space theme, and I have my bio dome, when I
finish it, but I will be bringing the water mill as
well...

Laura