 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 283
  Re: Introducing a Texas AFOL!

(...) Welcome to the nuthouse, Mark! Hope you find a place and get to join in the discussions soon. (...) So we're shooting for one of the first weekends in March? Is that right? How's the planning going? Anthony, have you heard any more from your (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Introducing a Texas AFOL!

(...) Yes, welcome! We're a quiet bunch, so just jump in when you get a chance. We won't bite :-) (Glad to see you able to post again, Laura) (...) I think so. That has seemed agreeable to a few of us. It will depend on the meeting location and its (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Introducing a Texas AFOL!

(...) I'm afraid I was under the impression that we were moving 'too fast' and were being 'asked too much of' for some in our group. So I've not attempted any further communication with my contact at Boeing. It may still be possible to gain Boeing's (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Moving Forward

OK. We've all voiced our opinions and gripes. The average American has an attention span of about 12 seconds when it comes to reading a single message or thread thereof, but that's the other fellow's lookout, not mine, and despite this unpleasant (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)