 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 260
    Re: Greetings Dedman —Erik Schroer
   First off, thanks for the greeting. Secondly, is there anyone who lives in or around Dallas who is going? Furthermore, is there anyone in Dallas who is part of TEXLug? If it is possible I will try to find a way to the next meeting. I love Space its (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

        AFOLs in Dallas area!! Dedman needs your assistance —William P. (Pat) Hough
     (...) Most welcome. (...) Got that, folks? AFOLs in the DALLAS area please make yourselves known!! I am not sure, but I thought the original creator of the TEXLUG name lived in the DFW area. TJ, can you help us out?? (...) Woah. Impossible to (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

         Re: Greetings Dedman —Erik Schroer
     Well, Pat, the problem with greyhound is that how would I get my creations there? I do not like the idea of putting my MOCs in a suitcase because some would not fit too easily and it breaks my heart to see them in pieces. However, thank you for the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

        Re: Greetings Dedman —Tom Reed
   (...) Hi Dedman, I'm sorry I didn't welcome you before to our group! I haven't been keeping up with the Texlug postings like I should. Please consider yourself more than welcome to our group. I'm not in the Dallas area so I can't help you with your (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)