 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 154 (-10)
  Re: TEXLUG Meeting Wrap-up

(...) I know I had a really good time! (...) The ship was "The Sea Snake!", the outpost was Morgan's hideaway!, and the boxcar was not my original design..I think I got the idea from Jason McKee (I hope that's the right name..my apologies if I made (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: TEXLUG Meeting Wrap-up

(...) Hear!Hear! (...) (who took its revenge on the Cathedral) (...) (I was crazy enough to, if only you hadn't held me back-lol) (...) Yes it was a great afternoon in which I had a most execellent time.Thanks to all who made it a great afternoon! (...) (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: TEXLUG Meeting Wrap-up

(...) I know I did! Christina says she did too, but I know whether she did or not she'd say that ;) (...) Lobot rocks! :) (...) But was an important introduction into the world of lego trains for those who were unfamiliar. (...) I'd like to point (...) (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  TEXLUG Meeting Wrap-up

Take a look at all the great MOCs at the meeting: (URL) meeting was a great success. I think everyone had a great time and enjoyed the gathering. We met on Saturday at Jason's house in Austin. We started at 10am and stayed until after 6pm. We had a (...) (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Photos from the gathering

My photos from the Spring 2002 TEXLUG/AFOLT gathering are online at: (URL) had lots of fun, thanks for coming everyone! (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  TEXLUG Meeting

I just wanted to thank Jason, Laura, and TJ for their effort in organizing today's TEXLUG meeting. If I forgot anyone that assisted in organizing today's meeting, I apologize. Today's meeting was alot of fun. For what it's worth, I would encourage (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: MOCs for the TEXLUG meeting

(...) I've been struggling to get bricklink orders in in time for the meeting, so I could bring this: (URL) the orders came in. What can I say, I'm a proud papa. --Anthony (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  MOCs for the TEXLUG meeting

So what has everyone been building for the upcoming TEXLUG meeting? Hopefully something good. I've had the MOC contest prizes staring me in the face for too long now and they might not make it to the meeting MISB ;-) I'm really excited about (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  TEXLUG Meeting- Final Reminder

To All AFOLs In Texas, If you haven't seen the posts yet, we're having a meeting next Saturday, March 9th. The meeting will be in Austin at Jason Spangler's house, and will last from 10am to 8pm. If you haven't emailed me yet, and would like to go, (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.loc.us.tx.ant, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou)

  Reply to Two Messages

Note: If this message ends up getting posted twice in the same newsgroup, my apologies, but the original ended up getting posted to the Castle NG only at first. Reply #1: I have seen TJ's announcement regarding the meeting date (March 9), and I (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact