 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 145
144  |  146
Subject:
Reply to Two Messages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 05:11:21 GMT

Note: If this message ends up getting posted twice in the same newsgroup, my
apologies, but the original ended up getting posted to the Castle NG only at
first.

Reply #1:

I have seen TJ's announcement regarding the meeting date (March 9), and I
shall update the AFOLA website at once!!

See it at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~houghpt/default.htm

Cheers,

Pat
Reply #2:

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
My friends, the next chapter of the Chronicles of Ikros is online.  You could
argue that this is the best set of picture editing I've ever done, but you'll
just have to judge for yourself, won't ya?  So I am proud to give you...

Chapter 25 of the Chronicles of Ikros

Storm on the Horizon

Hoopla! Hoopla! 'Bout time... ;-]

Pat Hough