 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 146
145  |  147
Subject:
TEXLUG Meeting- Final Reminder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.loc.us.tx.ant, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 15:29:51 GMT

To All AFOLs In Texas,

If you haven't seen the posts yet, we're having a meeting next Saturday,
March 9th. The meeting will be in Austin at Jason Spangler's house, and will
last from 10am to 8pm.

If you haven't emailed me yet, and would like to go, please let me know.
I'll send you all the pertinent details.

We'll be doing a train layout, but you can bring anything Lego related that
you want. There will be a MOC contest with prizes!

From the responses I've received so far, I can tell this will be another
large meeting with 15 or more people. I'm really looking forward to it!

TJ Avery