    September SMART Meeting at Robothon! —David Schilling
   The next SMART meeting will be on Saturday, September 22nd, held during and at Robothon. The meeting will be a BrickHeap Wars - a competition where we bring the (Technic) LEGO pieces, you build and program a robot at the meeting. For this reason, (...) (17 years ago, 24-Aug-07, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

        Re: September SMART Meeting at Robothon! —Steve Hassenplug
     (...) David, I'm trying to arrange to attend Robothon. If I can make it, I'll have a team. Steve (17 years ago, 24-Aug-07, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

        Re: September SMART Meeting at Robothon! —David Schilling
     (...) There's just a couple more days that we've reserved only for SMART teams to register for BrickHeap Wars. After that we'll open up registration for other teams. Once all the slots are taken, you'll have to join one of the teams that has already (...) (17 years ago, 5-Sep-07, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

         Re: September SMART Meeting at Robothon! —Craig Zupke
     My son, Peter, and I should be able to participate. While I could bring electronic parts, I may not be able to bring a computer so I'm a little hesitant to volunteer to lead a team. However, if there are a bunch of people who want to participate but (...) (17 years ago, 8-Sep-07, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

         Re: September SMART Meeting at Robothon! —David Schilling
     (...) Don't forget, we'll be meeting at the Centerhouse, in the Seattle Center on Saturday, September 22nd at 12 noon for this month's meeting. The meeting will be a BrickHeap Wars competition. There's only a bit over a week left to start another (...) (17 years ago, 13-Sep-07, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

        Re: September SMART Meeting at Robothon! —David Schilling
   Last reminder about this Saturday's SMART meeting. We'll be meeting at the Seattle Center, in the Centerhouse during Robothon 2007. The meeting starts at 12 noon. This month's meeting will be a BrickHeap Wars event. It's a competition where you (...) (17 years ago, 20-Sep-07, to lugnet.org.us.smart)