Re: September SMART Meeting at Robothon!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2007 12:37:22 GMT

At 11:19 PM 8/23/07, David Schilling wrote:
We'll be inviting SRS and FLL teams (and possibly others) soon to participate,
but for the next two weeks (until September 7th), registration is
open for SMART
teams. If you would like to participate, please either email me (watch out for
the spambot) or post a reply to this message. If you'd like to
participate, but
not be a leader, contact one of the leaders to ask to join their teams. If you
want to participate, but there are no team leaders yet, why not consider being
one? It's not hard!

David,

I'm trying to arrange to attend Robothon.  If I can make it, I'll have a team.

Steve