Subject:
MicroMouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2007 00:02:33 GMT

I have built a small, 4 x 6, micromouse arena and uploaded a few pictures. I will bring this maze to the next meeting.

The maze:

Note, it will be very tight to build a LEGO robot that can navigate the maze, but I’m sure it can be done. For size reference, here is a LEGO robot in the maze.

Note, this is not my maze robot. This robot would never be able to turn since it is much too big.

The width of the gap between walls is about 165mm, or 6 5/8”.

Gus