Re: MicroMouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2007 12:44:23 GMT

At 11:40 PM 5/3/07, Gustav Jansson wrote:
It can be done!

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYPkjKgzXXw>

Gus

Gus,

Just so you know, there are people out here watching.  :)  Thanks for
posting this stuff, and the crate contraption stuff from BFPDX.

Nice job on the maze.  Are you recording your path?  You're using
flashing light sensors to detect the walls, right?  How far can they
see?  Is it just one square? (only the close wall).

Thanks
Steve