Re: Got my NXT on Wednesday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2006 15:24:43 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.smart, Shane Brinkman-Davis wrote:
I haven't tested yet, but I'm also worried about editing one of these MyBlocks
after the fact and accidentally messing up the program that originally needed
it... Do you know if a copy of the MyBlock is stored with the file that uses it?
I doubt it...

A copy of the MyBlock is not stored with the file that uses it.  I've had
several programs in NXT-G wind up broken because of changes to the MyBlock VIs
they used.  You definitely need to be very careful with MyBlocks.

John Hansen