    Crate Contraption Writeups —David Schilling
   I didn't want to post a writeup of the recent crate contraptions we've done until I had some video to show. Unfortunately all the video I took at NWBrickCon in October had really messed up audio. Last weekend we showed a nearly identical setup, (...) (19 years ago, 31-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.us.smart, lugnet.robotics) !

        Re: Crate Contraption Writeups —Steve Hassenplug
     On Thu, March 31, 2005 6:06 pm, David Schilling said: (...) This is the good thing about even the worst crate contraptions that's totally lacking in even the best GBCs. Continuity. It's very cool to see all the machines working together. I, for one, (...) (19 years ago, 1-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.us.smart, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Crate Contraption Writeups —David Schilling
     Thanks to Philo, I've put up much smaller versions of the Crate Contraption videos for download. You'll have to have the latest DIVX codec (from www.divx.com) installed. The videos average 1/4 to 1/5 the size of the originals. (URL) on the Divx (...) (19 years ago, 4-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.us.smart, lugnet.robotics)

        NXT for sale —Steve Hassenplug
   I just saw this post from someone in Oregon, and I thought of SMART. Maybe someone can help relieve this guy of his NXT... ---...--- Yo, For sale in the Milwaukie, Oregon area: Lego Mindstorms NXP Bought it, used it once, decided it was not the (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.us.smart)