Re: Crate Contraption Writeups
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2005 18:04:24 GMT

Thanks to Philo, I've put up much smaller versions of the Crate Contraption
videos for download. You'll have to have the latest DIVX codec (from
www.divx.com) installed. The videos average 1/4 to 1/5 the size of the
originals.

http://www.lugnet.com/org/us/smart/~48/CrateContraption/2004/NWBrickCon

Click on the Divx links for those versions of the videos.

--
  David Schilling