Re: Crate Contraption Writeups
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 14:28:08 GMT

On Thu, March 31, 2005 6:06 pm, David Schilling said:
http://www.lugnet.com/org/us/smart/~48/CrateContraption/2004/NWBrickCon
http://www.lugnet.com/org/us/smart/~48/CrateContraption/2005/Crossroads

I really like this crate contraption. For one thing, it has a nice unifying
theme (a construction site) that makes it very easy for people to 'get'.

This is the good thing about even the worst crate contraptions that's totally
lacking in even the best GBCs.  Continuity.

It's very cool to see all the machines working together.

I, for one, would be very interested to hear the details about how you guys plan out
your next Crate Contraption, all the way to the show (whereever that is).

Thanks for the write-up, David

Steve