 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 231
Re: Train Show at Science Museum
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 23:12:02 GMT

"Greg Perry" <supernerd23@yahoo.com> wrote in message
[snip]
By the way - I don't know if everyone heard me babbling about it at the • last
meeting over in the corner (can't remember who I was talking to but I'm
pretty sure it wasn't just myself - at least this time) but I'd like to • have
our display called "Brickmond".  I think this is a perfect name for our
"town" - but I'm open to discussion on the topic.

See you guys on the 1st.

G.

BRICKMOND sounds good to me!

Tim