 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 232
231  |  233
Subject:
Meeting This Saturday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 02:25:33 GMT

So, what did folks have in mind for this Saturday?

I'm bringing a couple of Shell sets that I haven't had a chance to break
open yet (car wash and small ferrari racer).

I'm also finally going to remember to bring some trade stuff for Stephen
(green hat, smiley faces and brown plates) and the panels for Tim.

I'll bring along some video entertainment in case we get bored.  I have
videotape of LEGOLand from last summer and the tape that LEGO sent me that
has clips from all the finalists in the Video contest (I don't think I've
shown that one yet).

I've been lucky in recent weeks and stumbled into some good deals for grey
raodplates so I'll definitely have a good number to contribute to a town layout.

Speaking of the town - I've started on my BBQ restaurant.  I may bring that
and work on it on Saturday.

So what are y'all up to?

G.