 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 111
  Re: April Recap

(...) Rich - thanks for the recap and for the pictures that were posted. Looks like y'all had a good time. Wish I could have been there. Just out of curiosity - how many folks showed up? June 3 looks like a good date for the next meeting - I'm (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: April Recap

Seven people total - 5 "regulars" and 2 guests (who are regular gamers and wanted to check out our Brikwars game). It was a really good meeting as Rich stated in his recap. At the June meeting, we need to really work on what we want to do for the (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: April Recap

(...) I will contribute trains, track, crossings, a station and should have a new engine, KT204, to bring to the meeting on June 2. (...) I think the idea of a RichLUG logo is great. We could look at other LUG logos for ideas. Bert (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: April Recap

(...) I agree that the July display should definitely (and obviously) be our focus of the next meeting. Was there anything set up in the case when y'all were last there? In addition to measurements - if the case is empty maybe we could go ahead and (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: April Recap

"Greg Perry" <supernerd23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GCyx0n.CKD@lugnet.com... (...) focus (...) were (...) Yes, there was a current display in the case. I'm thinking that the setup on June 30 will probably be an all day event. We will need to (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)