 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / *296 (-20)
  Pics from "LEGO Day at the Library" with RichLUG

I finally got my pictures from RichLUG's LEGO Day at the Library (Tuckahoe Branch, Richmond) developed and have uploaded them to Brickshelf. You can find them at: (URL) previous babblings about what went on and the fun we had can be found here: (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Day at the Library - A Smashing Success!

Wow! (I had forgotten to ask how this was going :-) ...What a great idea and what a great write up on it. I hope that your description encourages more clubs to do community things like this. It sounds like you guys had a great time and I'm sure the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Lego Day at the Library - A Smashing Success!

RichLUG's "LEGO Day at the Library" was a big success for us and the Tuchkahoe Library in Henrico County/Richmond, VA. The official count that was being kept at the door was around 375. From the time the library opened at 9:30 we had folks in (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.va.ric, lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.general)

  Lego Day at Tuckahoe Library (Dec. 1)

On Saturday, December 1, RichLUG will be hosting a "LEGO Day" at the Tuckahoe Library. Planned events include free building, building contests, annimated (movie) features, and a Lego train display (along the lines of the one shown here - (URL) Day (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.va.ric, lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Mindstorms Club (Again)

Hi again! I'm still working on getting a Mindstorms group together in Southeastern Virginia. So far, I've gotten some interest from a younger group (8-16 year olds) in the Hampton Roads area. With a little luck, this December we'll be having a first (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.us.va.nor, lugnet.loc.us.va.new, lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.robotics)

  Great Show!

...It was great getting a chance to drop down to Richmond and check out your layout. Good to see you guys again. And I've got to say it was a great first show! Congratulations on putting together a great looking layout with lots of great details (I (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Pictures of Brickmond (from RichLUG's first train show)

(...) ...:-) Yea. I don't remember when I made that thing, but I saw someone do a marching band with the trumpeters and immediately thought of a park gazebo. Nice to see the ideas carried on and improved :-) (...) ...Hope to be there Saturday! --- (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Pictures of Brickmond (from RichLUG's first train show)

In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Stephen F. Roberts writes: (snip) (...) Dear Mr. wubwub - Thanks for the compliments. I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures and look forward to seeing you and others at the show this weekend. I'm glad you posted because this (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: PICS: RF&P Show at Science Museum of Virginia

"dan parker" <dnvpark@gte.net> wrote in message news:GMFB2x.8s8@lugnet.com... (...) thinking. (...) Thanks for the compliments Dan. We're pretty new at this whole display thing. I know that I have spent hours looking at the PNLTC stuff for ideas (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

"Stephen F Roberts" <wubwub@wildlink.com> wrote in message news:pqsiut0as58pu4p...4ax.com... (...) been (...) scenes (...) more (...) of (...) little (...) Yes, Greg's fruit stand and outdoor concert module is very creative. Looking forward to (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Pictures of Brickmond (from RichLUG's first train show)

(...) details and fun things! I really like the fruit stand (URL) That's a great little area! ...I'm hoping to make it down there this Saturday to see it in person :-) (...) --- wubwub wubwub@wildlink.com jains.has.it <-- Jain's Guide (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: PICS: RF&P Show at Science Museum of Virginia

Hi Tim, I like the display. The MOCs show originality and out-of-the-box thinking. Makes for some very striking scenes. Great job! dan parker Pacific Northwest LEGO Train Club In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Timothy D. Freshly writes: <snip> (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures of Brickmond (from RichLUG's first train show)

(...) See! - that's exactly the kind of ignorance I'm trying to hide. Thanks Frank. Now I have a word to bandy about at next weekend's show. Now how to insert it into an "everyday" conversation... G. P.S. Favorite Rules of Life # 23: There's no fun (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures of Brickmond (from RichLUG's first train show)

(...) Umm, that's Ferroequinology... Frank (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.trains)

  Pictures of Brickmond (from RichLUG's first train show)

The first batch of pictures from RichLUG's first train show display has been loaded to Brickshelf. So far we mainly have pictures of the various scenes and buildings that can be found around our town Brickmond. We'll have more pictures (including (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Test

Sorry for the test guys. Greg, thanks for posting the RF&P pictures. They look great. Tim (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  PICS: RF&P Show at Science Museum of Virginia

Here are some pictures from the first weekend of the RichLUG display at the RF&P Show being held at the Science Museum of Virginia. Thanks to Greg Perry for posting these to Brickshelf. (URL) There are NO actual pictures of trains because right now (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Calendar Update for RF&P Show

Just so everyone is on the same page, here is a revised calendar leading up to the Show: Wednesday, October 24 - meet at Rich's to finalize display details - map display for easy reassembly - begin packing up display for transport Wednesday, October (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  RichLUG to Display at RF&P Show

RichLUG (Richmond Lego Users Group) will be unveiling its first train display at the 24th Annual RF&P Model Railroad Show and Sale, November 3-4 and 10-11, at the Science Museum of Virginia, in Richmond. The display will include a downtown cityscape (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.va.ric, lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  FYI: LEGO now at Kroger (again)

Stopped in at Kroger for breakfast this morning (Brook & Parham) and noticed that Kroger now has LEGO in its toy section. I seem to remember a couple of talking before about the fact that we had noticed that Kroger had some LEGO when it first hit (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.loc.us.va.ric, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact