 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 979 (-5)
  Re: Medieval Brikwars in November!

(...) To be clear, we're talking about TL2 and below, and everything to be bought with the BW2000 rules. Given that TL, I think that 350 points ought to be enough for *anybody*... in fact, we might want to consider an even lower number. When you (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Woo Hoo! I think we will finally be able to build a "G" in Green for the NELUG Logo.

(...) Whoo! I'm excited. (Really!) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Medieval Brikwars in November!

(...) While I would LOVE to do this I really can't commit to anything right now with the Baby and all. I suppose there is a chance I could do something but don't plan around me. Most of my efforts at the moment are focused on the Train show on Dec (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Medieval Brikwars in November!

Hi All! I would like to invite any/all interested NELUGgers to a medieval-themed Brikwars event at my place. We have a dedicated LEGO-room at our new place that is pretty sizable, and can certainly accomodate a huge battefield - perhaps, if it's (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  The birth of the *LUG box

Hello all! On November 4, 2000, LUGOLA will create the newest jambalaya box as outlined in the following thread: (URL) we have the box put together, we need to know who gets it next. Ideally, it will go to a LUG that's having a November meeting. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.org.us.sealug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact