Re: Woo Hoo! I think we will finally be able to build a "G" in Green for the NELUG Logo.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 13:48:42 GMT

Eric Kingsley <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote:
Well I know not all of you will be that excited but I think we are finally
going to get inverted Green 45 degree slopes so we can actually do the "G" in
NELUG in Green like it should be.  There might be other sets but it looks like

Whoo! I'm excited. (Really!)

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/