  Re: Building meeting?

(...) Great idea and one that I hope I can take part in. Now "Walking on Eggshells" seeing we have a start to our NELUG LEGO Collection at least in terms of basic bricks this might be a good way to introduce people to our collection as well as (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Building meeting?

(...) True. I was also considering that this might lead to some amount of incidental part-trading, because people would have bits of their collections with them- and if I need a part that you happen to have and aren't using, I could trade you for it (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Building meeting?

(...) well, the below isn't what we did exactly, and it wasn't the first time I caused that game to happen, but... (...) check. (...) creation. No, not diabolical enough. The rule is everyone picks a part that they think is HARD to fit into a model (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Building meeting?

(...) This could be a lot of fun -- I hope someday we can find a way to have an official NELUG clubhouse somewhere, for random and short-notice gatherings and stuff. :) Which reminds me, when you mention about a common collection: We have something (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)