 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 904 (-10)
  (canceled)

  Fall Legofest?

Hey everybody, I've been thinking about the possibility of getting together a large Legofest for the region. I know that Chris Maddison is coming the end of Oct (26-29), and Ryan Dennett (who I met today) wants to come down around that time too. (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug) !

  Re: My own street scene

Very cool. That firehouse just screams Ghostbusters to me. =) Nice job, Mike Z. (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.town)

  Re: My own street scene

(...) Tom, This looks great! It looks like our scene's will mesh very nicely into a large "Main Street" setup for a Train Layout or otherwise. I love the little parking lot and the gate. I also like the bus stop. I had wanted to do a bus stop but (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.town)

  Moving to Boston

Hello everyone, Just thought I'd note that I'll be away from Lugnet for a few days because I'll be travelling to Boston where I'll be attending school this fall. I will return on Saturday - having moved into my dorm and also having made a very (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  My own street scene

Hi all, I just posted some pictures of a street scene for the Greenburg Show, or a Construction Site display. It was greatly influenced by Eric kingsley's street scene. check it out at www.geocities.com/le...treet.html and let me know what you (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.town)

  Bitter Bob makes it to PNLTC World Record Event.

Well Bob made it. (URL) we will have him back home soon. There are several other pictures of the layout here: (URL) found Bob's picture on the August 20th page. Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Looking for some opinions on the Greenburg Show.

(...) ready? (...) Check out these table plans from the Pacific Northwest Lego Train Club at: (URL) know how much these would cost or how long they would take to build, but the seem to be functional and allow for flexible layouts. Also, the legs (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Followup on Greenburg Show in December

Just to follow up: I got an E-mail from Carol Dix today about our participation in the Greenburg show. She was wondering if we could also do the Hartford show. I told her that we will probably be doing the Willmington show this year but until we get (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Looking for some opinions on the Greenburg Show.

(...) I think so. (...) Not really. (...) Might be able to help. Depends on when. (...) Definitely. (...) Probably. :) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact