Subject:
Fall Legofest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 22:28:29 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hey everybody,
I've been thinking about the possibility of getting together a large Legofest
for the region.  I know that Chris Maddison is coming the end of Oct (26-29),
and Ryan Dennett (who I met today) wants to come down around that time too.
Brickfest was a blast, and it would be great to see if we could get something
of that size in the Boston area, and get some of the NY and GardenSLUG people
to come up for it too.  Isn't there a Canadian club just north of here too??
If anyone has the facilities or can get the facilities for such a fest, and if
people think that the end of October is a good time, lets hear it!  As soon as
I know what's going on then with me, I'll commit.  I'm sure we can have fun
starting to do NELUG train stuff as we gear up for the December show (that is
on, right?), and if possible get one of those really cool dioramas going too :)

Ideas?

-Tim