Subject:
Followup on Greenburg Show in December
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 14:52:24 GMT

Just to follow up:

I got an E-mail from Carol Dix today about our participation in the Greenburg
show.  She was wondering if we could also do the Hartford show.  I told her
that we will probably be doing the Willmington show this year but until we get
comfortable with this type of display we don't want to try the Hartford show at
least this year.

She seems to really want us to do these shows because of the appeal of "LEGO"
layouts at other shows.

Anyway I told her we would try and get back to her and fill out the form for
the Willmington show withing the next few weeks.  So if anyone has anything
else to contribute let me know.

Again the following are the Facts:

1.  Date/location  Willmington MA, Dec 2nd and 3rd.

2.  My suggested table size ~ 10'x10'

3.  Single loop of track with maybe one or two spurs.

4.  Mostly town/modern type stuff on display.

5.  Possibly some Mindstorms controlled stuff.

Thanks,

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/