 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 809 (-5)
  Re: Greenburg Show Dec 2nd & 3rd in Wilmington MA

(...) Arrr, yeah, that's what I meant. :D (...) Hmm. Something on the box indicated to me that the fiber was scored or "broken" somehow such that light flashed out of the fiber at even intervals down the fiber (note here that I do know how fiber (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Greenburg Show Dec 2nd & 3rd in Wilmington MA

(...) I think it's clear fiber but the light coming out is red. Clever mounting can feed that light into the end of a trans orange flame for a great effect Also, consider this trick: Mount a standard LEGO light behind a pulley wheel or gear wheel or (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Greenburg Show Dec 2nd & 3rd in Wilmington MA

(...) To make this really spooky, use magnets. The GMLTC has an ore carrier that runs with magnetic power, the LEGO magnets are powerful enough to work through 2 layers (one plate, one tile) and there is a mechanism below them that moves around, the (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Greenburg Show Dec 2nd & 3rd in Wilmington MA

(...) ...Well, there is something to be said for 'toyish' :-) The stain seems to hide when we don't have baseplates better tho (which is rapidly becoming a non-problem :-) ...you can go back to ignoring me now... wubwub stephen f roberts wamalug guy (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Greenburg Show Dec 2nd & 3rd in Wilmington MA

(...) (URL) think it's either red or orange. In a way, red would be better... (...) Hey, I was just throwing out ideas. Don't feel like you took anything away from me. Your idea sounds incredible, and I'd love to see it in action. (...) Heh. eric (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact