Re: A brief state of NELUG message.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 14:28:10 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:
Eric Joslin and I got together a couple of weeks ago and playtested the
rules ...  [...]

Hey, what a coincidence -- we got together with Eric Joslin a couple of weeks
ago too, only we playtested a few pints of Guinness.  :)

Well, ain't I just the social butterfly?

I'd be happy to cast a vote for a meeting at the Caribou Moose place in
Waltham again (or whatever it's called)...  Or BU too now that it's not so
freezing out anymore.  :)

Hmm.  The main difficulty in holding the BrikWars event at Bison County would
be, err, well, the extreme weirdness of walking into there with scenery,
armies, dice, papers, rulers, and actually gaming.  Something about that just
doesn't seem.... right.

As for just plain having a meeting there, I'm all for it.  I've been quiet
because I want to get a semi-decent turnout for the BrikWars thing, and I
figured we might get more out for it if there hadn't been a "normal" meeting
recently. :D

Seriously, though, how many people are we looking at for a turnout for the
BrikWars event?  Who's planning on coming?

eric