 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 654 (-5)
  Re: Age limitations

(...) a (...) came (...) I don't know if that was a personal communication, or if I missed something (there was a short spell where I wasn't reading all the posts about the TCS display). I did get an impression that Shiri was told she couldn't (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Age limitations

(...) I would like to start by saying that I do not speak for all the members of NELUG in any way on this, but: Yes, this is why I feel the way I do. I make no bones about it, nor do I attempt to hide behind other things. I have never said that the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Age limitations

(...) I agree, the overly aggressive discussion is close to purposeless (other than allowing people to blow off steam). One thing which was definitely a problem was the small number of contributors originally. I'm glad to see that there is some more (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Age limitations

(...) Open discussion is one thing, and I don't think that would have bothered Eric. It's the general aggressive tone people have taken with us that he takes issue with. How closely have you been following this? (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Age limitations

(...) I have to say that as someone who is involved in starting a LUG which currently will be open to non-adults, I am strongly interested in the reasoning. Perhaps I am missing something terribly important. Even if I'm not missing something (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.org.us)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact