Re: Age limitations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 19:05:34 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Joslin writes:

I don't think that probation or age limits for certain events is necessarily
a workable solution, for reasons I'm not going to go into here (although I
certainly will at a NELUG meeting where it's discussed).

That is NELUGs right. However, by discussing it here, you might get to hear
opinions from other people who have run organisations and gain from their
experience too.

I'm not criticising your decision, but I do think that all LUGs stand to
benefit from an open discussion of these issues.

Richard