 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 479 (-10)
  Meeting- July 12th? (was Re: Meeting planning - stuff to talk about.)

(...) I didn't mean that as a comment on your participation in meetings. :D I meant it would feel almost like cheating on a girlfriend. Has there been a single NELUG meeting/event you haven't been at? So, you'll all notice I changed the subject to (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: First block of Main Street for Brikwars, Train, or Modern town display

(...) Thanks! (...) Oops! I knew I forgot something. I had meant to add a back door like in other buildings. The assumption being that the stairs were accessed there and it was not a secondary entrance to the store. (...) I have been thinking about (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: First block of Main Street for Brikwars, Train, or Modern town display

Very cool! I for one am impressed! I really like the look of the corner building. Reminds me of a lot of suburban downtowns with retail on the bottom, and trendy apartments up top. Only suggestions I'd make are: Some kind of exterior covered (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  First block of Main Street for Brikwars, Train, or Modern town display

Well I won't go into to much detail here because most of it is on the web page. The origional inspiration for this was buildings others brought to NELUG's Brikwars games although I had stopped work on it for the last month or two as I got distracted (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting planning - stuff to talk about.

sweet sweet 12th. Also works fine for me :) Count me in ... again! -s (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting planning (was Re: OK I hope I'm not...)

Sweet sweet 5th ... count me in! -s (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting planning - stuff to talk about.

(...) I *think* that'll work for me. Need to check for sure, though. (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting planning - stuff to talk about.

(...) Actually it probably would be more exciting :-). Although I hope you don't think I have to be there. While I have seemed a bit overexcited about my hobby lately that is more related to the fact that in about 3 months the time I can spend on my (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting planning - stuff to talk about.

(...) Matt (...) What if we put it off a whole extra week, until Eric K would be back from... umm, I already forgot where he was going. :D Anyway, while it would certainly be exciting- almost illicit-feeling- to have a meeting without him, it would (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting planning - stuff to talk about.

(...) I'd actually prefer a day or two after that... (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact