  Re: Do we have any train nuts around here?

(...) Actually, I'm just really late speaking up. 9v trains were what I initially fell for as an adult LEGO builder. In 1995 (when I had a "real" job), I went crazy and couldn't stop. I'm 9v train complete - except for I think, the newest set. I've (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Do we have any train nuts around here?

(...) way (...) Suz, I agree the newest one (4561) isn't by itself a great set. But considering the affect you get when you put say 2 or 3 of them together, you get a fairly decent looking train. My advice is go ahead and get 9v train complete, (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Do we have any train nuts around here?

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Suzanne D. Rich writes: <snip some impressive sounding train knowledge and LEGO train expertese> (...) Me to in terms of the Baby coming. Like I said it is one of my dreams for NELUG to have a clubhouse but at current my time (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.trains)