 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 444 (-10)
  Re: OK I hope I'm not beating a dead horse but check this out...

(...) It would be very cool if you could contribute one of you fire houses to the display for a couple days. I have been a big fan of you fire houses for a long time and would love a chance to see one in person. Plus every good train, I mean town, (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: OK I hope I'm not beating a dead horse but check this out...

(...) Well I have had one idea stuck in my head now for a while so I might as well share it to see if someone could make it work. Actually I'm almost positive you could make it work but until you have proof that it works thats hard to say. Here is (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Meeting planning (was Re: OK I hope I'm not...)

(...) Should we plan for the week after next, then? If we can pick a date, we might well be able to a) get the private room and b) give enough notice to attract new people. Maybe we could even get the guys at the Construciotn Site to let us put up a (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: OK I hope I'm not beating a dead horse but check this out...

(...) I've heard of someone making a roundhouse that used an RCX brick as it's brain, but I don't know the specifics. eric (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: OK I hope I'm not beating a dead horse but check this out...

(...) I'd be happy to do that, since I got my way last time. :) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: OK I hope I'm not beating a dead horse but check this out...

(...) I'd be inta figuring out some kinda mindstorms thing for this. It'd be coolest if it's actually related to the train, not just a sideshow thing. (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: OK I hope I'm not beating a dead horse but check this out...

(...) at (...) definatly try to make the next one, especially if it is at Bison County (went there with the wife....yummm). Anyways, I am not much of a train nut, but I could probably come up with a building or two for a display, or maybe even one (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: OK I hope I'm not beating a dead horse but check this out...

(...) Good Point! I have been trying to sit down with my wife to hash out a date for a BBQ. Unfortunately most of my August weekends are taken with Baby Classes, Baby preparation, and Baby Showers I think except for maybe one Sunday in early August. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: OK I hope I'm not beating a dead horse but check this out...

(...) I'm excited by the fact that the folks from Greenberg came to Lugnet specifically to ask about Lego train stuff. That means good things about Lugnet and the Lego train fan community in general, IMHO. I'd be happy to contribute some buildings (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  OK I hope I'm not beating a dead horse but check this out...

Followups to lugnet.org.us.nelug Well I just saw this message in .train.org inviteing LEGO Groups to display their layouts at Greenburg shows. (URL) there are 2 shows in New England. One is in Hartford CT on Nov. 25,26 and Willmington MA on Dec 2,3. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.ny)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact