Re: (Drum Roll Please) SUPERHERO BRIKWARS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 23:16:24 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:
However, in order to demonstrate my commitment, I will subject
myself to the loving application of HOT TONGS if I, for whatever reason,
I am UNABLE to attend the event on this day.  I would encourage all other
players and participants to do the same, as the threat of HOT TONGS is an
excellent deterrent to any aberrant or deviant social behavior, such as
missing the Superheroes Brikwars Game.

I humbly submit that the HOT TONGS rule be made retroactive, just in case
there is anyone who has reneged on previous commitments to attend this game.
That seems like the fairest course of action.