Re: (Drum Roll Please) SUPERHERO BRIKWARS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 18:12:04 GMT

POW!  ZAP!  Ka-BLAM!

In 2 weeks Megopolus will never be the same.  This wonderful city of ours
will be besieged by unthinkable evil.  Who dares to stand against this
devilry and protect the innocent?

So far, I have:
Shaun "HOT TONGS" Sullivan
Neil Silverman
Jonathan Dallas

I know there are more of you out there.  These three alone cannot hope to
withstand the maleficence that will transpire upon January 18.  Do it for
them.

- Joe

"Shaun Sullivan" <shaun_sullivan@irco.com> wrote in message

January 18th, 2003: Superheroes tasked with saving the city from the vile • and
heinous machinations of unseemly supervillians battle for justice, truth, • and
the American Feng Shui!

That's right ... the Superheroes Brikwars game has been rescheduled for • January
18th.  I, for one, am available for this date, as I have been for all • others
thus far.  However, in order to demonstrate my commitment, I will subject
myself to the loving application of HOT TONGS if I, for whatever reason,
I am UNABLE to attend the event on this day.  I would encourage all other
players and participants to do the same, as the threat of HOT TONGS is an
excellent deterrent to any aberrant or deviant social behavior, such as • missing
the Superheroes Brikwars Game.

January 18th.  Superheroes Brikwars.  Time and Venue to be formalized • shortly.
Bring Tongs or Oven Mitts.

-s