Re: (Drum Roll Please) SUPERHERO BRIKWARS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 20:00:12 GMT

"Mike Rayhawk" <rayhawk@artcenter.edu> wrote in message
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:
However, in order to demonstrate my commitment, I will subject
myself to the loving application of HOT TONGS if I, for whatever reason,
I am UNABLE to attend the event on this day.  I would encourage all other
players and participants to do the same, as the threat of HOT TONGS is an
excellent deterrent to any aberrant or deviant social behavior, such as
missing the Superheroes Brikwars Game.

I humbly submit that the HOT TONGS rule be made retroactive, just in case
there is anyone who has reneged on previous commitments to attend this • game.
That seems like the fairest course of action.

I second that motion...I'll start stoking the fire.

The 18th looks good to me! What about the rest of you?

Provided all the heroes can make it, I'm thinking I might have an opening
for a Villain Assistant (or perhaps that's a villainous Assistant?) to help
run some of the villains. If you're thinking of attending, but aren't going
to be a superhero, let me know.

- Joe